To celebrate new routes to Las Vegas, low-cost carrier Breeze Airways is offering one-way fares to Sin City from 11 different US cities, starting at just $29.
While you can find flights from the Provo-Salt Lake City area for that $29 price, half of the flights in this deal are between $69 and $99 one way, while the rest are over $100.
Even so, this offer is worth seeking out if your specific itinerary is included, given that flights to Vegas have been expensive lately.
Subscribe to our daily newsletter
For more TPG news delivered every morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Basics of the offer
Airline company: Breeze Airways.
Routes: From Richmond, Virginia; Syracuse, New York; Fort Myers, Florida; Hartford, Connecticut; Jacksonville, Florida; Westchester, New York; Huntsville, Alabama; Norfolk, Virginia; Akron, Ohio; Provo, Utah; and Charleston, South Carolina to Las Vegas.
How to book: Directly with the airline.
Travel dates: Oct. 26, 2022-Feb. 14, 2023; blackout dates include Nov 16-29, 2022 and Dec 15, 2022-Jan. 3, 2023.
Book before: 11:59 p.m. EDT September 10 for flights to Syracuse and Fort Myers; 11:59 p.m. EDT September 13 for the rest of the routes.
Examples of flights
As mentioned, this offer includes one-way flights from various US cities, all to Harry Reid International Airport (LAS). Prices start as low as $29 and itineraries include:
- Provo Airport (PVU), from $29 one way, for travel Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday.
- Bradley International Airport (BDL), from $69 one-way nonstop, for travel on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Richmond International Airport (RIC), from $99 one way, for travel on Thursdays and Sundays.
- Huntsville International Airport (HSV), from $99 one way, for travel on Friday and Monday.
- Westchester County Airport (HPN), from $99 one way, for Thursday and Sunday travel.
- Charleston International Airport (CHS), from $99 one-way nonstop, for travel on Thursdays and Sundays.
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR), from $110 one way, for travel on Friday and Monday.
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX), from $122 one way, for Thursday and Sunday travel.
- Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), from $124 one way, for travel on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Norfolk International Airport (ORF), from $145 one way, for travel on Friday and Monday.
- Akron-Canton Airport (CAK), from $159 one way, for travel on Thursday and Sunday.
Go to the Breeze website and search for this offer by entering your city of origin and LAS as the destination, ensuring the one-way filter is selected. When you click on a date, a low-cost calendar is displayed showing the cheapest fares in a given month. In this case, I saw four $69 one-way flights from BDL to LAS in October.
You will note that trips are limited to certain days of the week. In this case, the advertised sale price is available on Wednesday and Sunday. Once you have chosen a date, be sure to select the Nice fare, which is the type of fare on sale for all journeys included.
Related: Why Families Are (Still) Betting on a Las Vegas Trip
The Nice fare is Breeze’s most restricted fare since it only allows travelers to carry one personal item that can fit under the seat in front of them. Passengers can pay $29 to carry a full-size bag or $35 to check in a bag. Alternatively, you can upgrade to the Nicer fare, which includes both carry-on and checked baggage.
Although this offer is advertised for one-way fares only, you may be able to find two fares at the advertised price depending on your travel dates.
Maximize your purchase
If you book this offer, remember to use a credit card that earns bonus points on airline ticket purchases, such as the Citi Prestige® Card (5 points per dollar on airline ticket) or the Citi Premier® CardReserve Chase Sapphire or American Express® Gold Card, all of which earn 3 points per dollar on airline tickets. Or try it Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2 points per dollar on travel). Read here for more ways to maximize airline ticket purchases.
The Citi Prestige Card information has been independently collected by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
At the end of the line
This offer includes flights to LAS from many smaller airports that normally do not see offers; this makes it a good opportunity for travelers based in cities such as Richmond, Huntsville and Akron.
If you’re interested, be sure to book by Saturday or early next week, depending on your itinerary.
#Fly #Vegas #oneway #flights #Points #Guy